ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Post Mortem on V6 server crash

2010-04-13 14:53:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Post Mortem on V6 server crash
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 20:49:20 +0200
Hi Zoltan,
Their is a couple of things I looking for every time I catch up a TSM v6 crash.

1. See if Archive Log Space is not full

2. See the DB2Diag.log for more information

3. Boot up the TSM Server manually and see in the active console for more
information.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms