ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] how can I know an archive finished

2010-03-31 22:55:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] how can I know an archive finished
From: "Patel, Ankur" <Ankur.Patel AT AU.HARVEYNORMAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:54:38 +1100
Try this:

select date(start_time) as start_date, time(start_time) as start_time,
date(end_time) as end_date, time(end_time)  as end_time,  SUBSTR (CAST(entity AS
char(17)),1,17) as Node_Name, cast((Bytes/1024) as decimal(15,2)) as
KB_Archived, affected, (end_time-start_time)minutes as Mins  from summary where
activity='ARCHIVE' order by start_date

result looks like:
START_DATE     START_TIME       END_DATE     END_TIME     NODE_NAME
      KB_ARCHIVED                 AFFECTED           MINS
2010-03-01       11:50:37     2010-03-01     16:44:35     AUCFDW01_FS
     376022498.94                      120            293

Regards,

Ankur Patel
Snr Enterprise Mgmt Administrator
Sydney.