ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Query for inactive data summary

2010-03-26 10:27:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] Query for inactive data summary
From: "Haberstroh, Debbie (IT)" <HABERDE AT VOUGHTAIRCRAFT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:26:01 -0500
Good morning,

We have a lot of old inactive folders that I would like to delete but I
need to gather some information to present to my customer before I can
do this.   I am looking for a query that will summarize the data, just
the inactive folder name and amount of data in it.  I can do the dsmc q
backup and get a list of all of the files in the folder but was looking
for a query that would consolidate the information before going for all
of the detail.  If someone could point me in the right direction I would
appreciate it.

We are running TSM 5.5 and our reto policy is no limit, thanks.

Debbie Haberstroh

Server Support