ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Archive backup set from location to another

2010-03-24 10:09:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Archive backup set from location to another
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:08:16 -0400
David..Thanks

Yes..I think I did that changing of management class serialization
before I am not sure have to check the manual

Also, like you said  have to test and  figure out the command to do a
restore from the Archive probably easy from the Gui...Have to check the
command syntax for the restore.

Thanks

David McClelland wrote:

The OS definitely seem to think that the files they are a-changing - I'd
consider checking that the DB application has indeed stopped performing
updates to those files, and then perhaps looking at changing the management
class serialization mode to dynamic or shared dynamic. And then, of course,
test the recovery/application restart with recovered files etc just to make
sure.

/David Mc
London, UK