ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server URL

2010-03-23 07:26:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server URL
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:24:31 +0300
Hello Erwann,
Thank you very much.
It is clear now. By the way, I have tried to use SET SERVERURL:

Session established with server BKME: AIX-RS/6000
  Server Version 5, Release 5, Level 4.1
  Server date/time: 03/23/2010 14:17:46  Last access: 03/23/2010 14:10:42
ANS8000I Server command: 'set serverurl http://XXX.XX.X.XX:1580'
ANR2134I Server url set to http://XXX.XX.X.XX:1580.
ANS8002I Highest return code was 0.

As you see it is successful in spite of fact that SET SERVERURL option is not
visible in TSM 5.5.4.1. So I have corrected obsolete TSM Server URL.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email