ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Dsmserv.dsk for TSM 6.1

2010-03-19 01:51:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Dsmserv.dsk for TSM 6.1
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:45:23 +0100
Hi,
dsmserv.dsk doesn't exist anymore.

If you look in dsmserv.opt you will find

ACTIVELOGDirectory    X:\TSMData\Log
ARCHLOGDirectory    Y:\TSMData\Arch

And in file dbdirlist can you find all paths to all DB Directory

D:\TSMData\DB
E:\TSMdata\DB

But you can only change in dsmserv.opt. The DBDIRLIST is just a output file
from installation. If you really want live information you should run DB2
commands.
I suggest that you bookmark following site.
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/db2luw/v9r5/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.db2.luw.doc/welcome.html

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms