ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Documenting TSM

2010-03-18 20:56:52
Subject: [ADSM-L] Documenting TSM
From: luisvidal <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 17:02:59 -0400
Hi guys,

I need your help with this:

I have been requested to document day-to-day operation/administration,
troubleshooting backups, installing clients, etc. I have a ton of stuff on all
these, but it has been a very hard task for me to come up with a TOC or
hierarchy for organizing this.

Has any of you done this before that can give me an idea on how can I organize
all these data?

thanks