ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] finding out information deletion of file

2010-03-18 19:41:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] finding out information deletion of file
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 23:39:38 -0000
On the TSM Server, only in the BACKUPS table would you possibly be able to
find this information (providing the object hasn't already expired due to
relevant retention parameters) - generally (and there are caveats), an
INACTIVE object's DEACTIVATE_DATE will record when the object went from
being ACTIVE to INACTIVE (i.e. modified or deleted).

However, I'd always go with Wanda's suggestion first - much less onerous all
around to check out the client's dsmsched.log if it's available.

Rgds,

/David McClelland
London, UK