ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Changing attributes

2010-03-16 15:59:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Changing attributes
From: "Clark, Margaret" <MClark AT SDDPC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:00:47 -0700
Fixing the dsm.opt may not be enough.  When Windows nodes are cloned with the
TSM client in place, the registry will cause this interesting behavior even
after the dsm.opt is updated.
I've found I have to deinstall the TSM client and then delete the  ADSM subkey
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IBM\ADSM (from both controlset instances) before
reinstalling.
- Margaret