ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] issues with copy group

2010-03-04 11:54:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] issues with copy group
From: Gennadiy Khramov <GKhramov AT COMPUTEL DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:53:50 +0300
To look archive copygroup  information issue
q cop t=a f=d
"t=a/type=archive" it's optional parameter that specifies type of
copygroup you queried (ba copygroup by default)
____________________________
Best Regards,
Khramov Gennadiy
gkhramov AT computel DOT ru

Erwin Zavala <erwin.zavala AT GMAIL DOT COM>
04.03.2010 19:42
Please respond to
erwin.zavala AT gmail DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] issues with copy group

I am executing this:

def copy domainl policysetl mgmtl standard verexist=14 verdel=14
retextra=14 retonly=14 dest=backuppool

def copy domainl policysetl mgmtl standard t=a retver=30
dest=archivepool

assign defmgmt domainl policysetl mgmtl
validate policyset domainl policysetl
activate policyset domainl policysetl

question: how do I verify that archive copygroup was set properly?
When do q cop f=d I do not information about the archive copygroup