ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange2003 Restore Error

2010-03-03 12:14:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Exchange2003 Restore Error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 12:13:07 -0500
Hi Bill,

The restore environment file is created by the Exchange Server
at restore time. If you do the restore again, make sure you delete
that file before starting the restore since it may be interfering
with the restore.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 03/03/2010
11:51:51 AM: