ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR9999D error mounting tape

2010-02-25 08:03:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR9999D error mounting tape
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 05:02:35 -0800
Hi Richard,

There is only one device class configured on this TSM Server....

             Device Class Name: LTOCLASS1
        Device Access Strategy: Sequential
            Storage Pool Count: 4
                   Device Type: LTO
                        Format: ULTRIUM3C
         Est/Max Capacity (MB):
                   Mount Limit: DRIVES
              Mount Wait (min): 60
         Mount Retention (min): 60
                  Label Prefix: ADSM
                  Drive Letter:
                       Library: LTOLIB1
                     Directory:
                   Server Name:
                  Retry Period:
                Retry Interval:
                      Twosided:
                        Shared:
            High-level Address:
              Minimum Capacity:
                          WORM: No
              Drive Encryption: Allow
               Scaled Capacity:
Last Update by (administrator): ADMIN
         Last Update Date/Time: 01/06/2009 08:52:42

The Technote you mentioned....I guess it doesn´t help me as it is about a
Virtual Library.....this is a IBM TS3100 Library...the Management Console shows
the following information:

LIBRARY IBM 3573-TL
DRIVE LTO ULT3580-TD3

Also...about this volser mode...how do I check if it is 6 or 8...and how do I
change it, if needed?

Thanks

Mario