ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exporting a node from one TSM server to another

2010-02-23 17:28:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exporting a node from one TSM server to another
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:26:47 -0500
On Feb 23, 2010, at 3:55 PM, Timothy Hughes wrote:

Richard thanks again!

Question - It shouldn't come to this but  would another possible
solution be since we still have the node on the source server intact,
could I  just DELETE  all the file spaces on the Target server remove
the node and start over from the beginning?

A fresh Export from an intact server store is always a viable option.
If time allows, such a clean approach is certainly desirable.

   Richard Sims  not far from Boston University