ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange error

2010-02-22 09:57:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:56:18 -0500
Mario,

Are you running with Exchange SCC or CCR clustering?
Does this command work?

        TDPEXCC QUERY EXCHANGE /EXCSERVER=exc-virt-server-name

where "exc-virt-server-name" is the Exchange virtual server name
if you are running with Exchange Server 2007 SCC clustering.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 02/22/2010
09:30:46 AM: