ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Multiple TSM servers with EMC Centera

2010-02-17 23:16:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] Multiple TSM servers with EMC Centera
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:12:50 -0500
Customer has an e-mail archiving application that uses TSM archiving to an
EMC Centera on the back end.
They want to split the TSM server into 2 servers to spread the load.

I've searched the TSM site and found doc on having 1 TSM server use multiple
Centeras,
but nothing on having 2 TSM servers use 1 Centera.

Seems to me that would require a way to logically split the Centera.
Anybody done that, or know what is required?  Can you point me to some
documentation?

Thanks!
Wanda