ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Bind management class to NFS mounted NAS device on Linux

2010-02-14 17:48:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Re: Bind management class to NFS mounted NAS device on Linux
From: David Bronder <david-bronder AT UIOWA DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:47:07 -0600
Keith Arbogast wrote:

> Someone 'Richard and famous' caught a syntax error in my include
> statement. It is corrected to:
> include.fs.nas /nfs/evs05/opt/oracle/rman  rman

The "include.fs.nas" statement is for NDMP backups, not for backing up
an NFS filesystem mounted on the TSM client node.

Try this:

  include  /nfs/evs05/opt/oracle/rman/.../*  rman

--
Hello World.                                    David Bronder - Systems Admin
Segmentation Fault                                     ITS-SPA, Univ. of Iowa