ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for Domino error code

2010-02-04 14:33:07
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for Domino error code
From: "Moyer, Joni M" <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:32:24 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering how I figure out what error=1543 is?  I looked up the
message in the message guide, but it did not tell me what the error code might
mean.  Any suggestions?  Just let me know.  Thanks!

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail:
Data Protection for Lotus Domino
Version 5, Release 3, Level 0.0
Copyright IBM Corporation 1999, 2004. All rights reserved.

ACD5130E Could not initialize the connection to Lotus Domino properly.
error=1543
Joni Moyer
Storage Administrator III
(717)302-9966