ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IMPORT not working

2010-01-27 14:45:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IMPORT not working
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:43:58 -0500
I believe you need to create the domain, and everything to the copygroup.
The import won't have any direction on where to deposit the data otherwise
If you don't it should default to the STANDARD domain.  I assume you
removed the STANDARD domain name?

Check out "help IMPORT NODE" and read the intro closely

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
01/27/2010 02:25 PM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] IMPORT not working

Hi Richard,

Sorry....I accidentally hit the send before finishing the email....

The import process (preview=yes) ends successfully but does not show the
data it would copy if it was for real....it processed only 2
itens.....what about all data from the exported node? In this particular
case, an Archive....

ANR0635I IMPORT NODE: Processing node SRV00014 in domain  FLATFILE.
(SESSION: 13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR2034E QUERY NODE: No match found using this criteria.  (SESSION: 13,
PROCESS: 4)
ANR0616I IMPORT NODE: Preview processing completed  successfully.
(SESSION: 13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR0620I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 domain(s). (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0621I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 policy sets. (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0622I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 management classes.  (SESSION: 13, PROCESS:
4)
ANR0623I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 copy groups. (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0624I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 schedules. (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0625I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 administrators. (SESSION:  13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR0891I IMPORT NODE: Copied 1 optionset definitions.  (SESSION: 13,
PROCESS: 4)
ANR0626I IMPORT NODE: Copied 1 node definitions. (SESSION:  13, PROCESS:
4)
ANR0627I IMPORT NODE: Copied 0 file spaces 0 archive  files, 0 backup
files, and 0 space managed files.
(SESSION: 13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR0629I IMPORT NODE: Copied 638 bytes of data. (SESSION:  13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR1364I Input volume 000052L3 closed. (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0515I Process 4 closed volume 000052L3. (SESSION: 13,  PROCESS: 4)
ANR0611I IMPORT NODE started by ADMIN as process 4 has  ended. (SESSION:
13, PROCESS: 4)
ANR0986I Process 4 for IMPORT NODE running in the  BACKGROUND processed 2
items for a total of 638 bytes
 with a completion state of SUCCESS at 16:19:06. (SESSION:  13, PROCESS:
4)

...neither the node nor the policy exists on the target server....so I
guess the import should create it all.....

What could be missing?

Mario