ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation for offsite storage pools

2010-01-27 09:53:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation for offsite storage pools
From: Andrew Carlson <naclosagc AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:52:12 -0600
I totally agree on this.  At one time, we had such a time with offsite
reclamation, we would set it to 99, then have a script run checking for
reclamation processes, and bump the number down by 1 if there were none.  A
hack, to be sure, but we eventually caught up.

--
Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,