ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RMAN error allocating TDP channel....

2010-01-23 14:55:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RMAN error allocating TDP channel....
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 11:53:44 -0800
Hi Len,

The link was created with Oracle down.

Also, I checked permission issues regarding the oracle user...like read/write
permission on dsmerrorl.log file (in my case located in /var/log).

I changed the permission on /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle and
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba directories with the _R option to allow the oracle
user to read/write/execute....

But nothing seems to work....the error persists...

Any ideas?

Mario