ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1301E Server detected system error

2010-01-22 11:57:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS1301E Server detected system error
From: "Loon, EJ van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 17:55:59 +0100
> I also found this in the TSM Server log, however I see this error
couple times a week and with other Servers and they don't fail
Huh? They don't fail while their session is rejected by the TSM
server??? How is that possible?

Your error is definitely related to the ANR0429W. I have seen the same
error in the client log when we hit the MAXSESSION limit a few weeks
ago.
Your MAXSESSIONS seem a bit low to me. Why is it set to 75? Is it a
small server? Ours is set to 500.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines