ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring a BACKUPSET to another node on another Server

2010-01-14 14:49:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring a BACKUPSET to another node on another Server
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 14:48:19 -0500
What os is the node?  I am assuming unix/linux?

If so, you can define a different server stanza in dsm.sys, then different
client stanzas in dsm.opt with different names.
Specify different passworddir entries so that the generated passwords do not
become confused.

If you are doing this, I can send you an example tomorrow.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University
phone: 765-285-1310