ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM 6.1.3 Install

2010-01-14 04:13:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM 6.1.3 Install
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:11:24 +0300
I have one idea - maybe only TSM Server was upgraded and TSM Client is still
6.1.2.1. Sam just has to upgrade  TSM Client as well.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email