ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.3 Install

2010-01-14 04:02:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.3 Install
From: Erwann Simon <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:00:50 +0100
Hi,

The 6.1.3 server packages have been discarded because of a critical bug.
It's not available for downloading anymore.

See :
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v6r1/WIN/6.1.3.0/README.txt or
ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/server/v6r1/AIX/6.1.3.0/README.txt

The 6.1.3.0 packages have been removed. Please use a different version.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON