ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client compatibilities

2010-01-12 10:16:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client compatibilities
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:15:37 -0500
In theory, the 5.4 client <--> 6.1 server should work... however, this is
not an officially supported combination (just so you know).

If you go to the link in my sig and search on

client server compatibility

You'll find a hit near the top that documents the supported client and
server version combinations.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/12/2010
06:59:20 AM: