ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Mail using VSS

2010-01-07 11:42:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for Mail using VSS
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 11:40:08 -0500
When doing VSS operations....  and you see
      "ANS1023E:   Session rejected: Node type mismatch"
it usually means that the TSM API level does not match or
did not get updated correctly on the machine.

One way to resolve this is to stop the CAD and AGENT,
uninstall the TSM products in the machine,
and then reinstall them.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/07/2010
11:30:23 AM: