ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library

2010-01-04 10:43:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:42:07 -0600
That's what I would expect at this point either the volume serial
length, or the licenses aren't right.  I would check the volser length
set in the web interface with the volume names you have in TSM.  I'll
bet the length is different.  Then I'd call IBM and yell till someone
came out and corrected my problem.  Why were they messing with the
licenses on your library?  I wonder if you got choked down to the number
of slots or something along those lines.  I've had problems with IBM
assuming they can just get in and do things myself.  If they didn't
contact you, or alert anyone that they were going to be doing this I'd
be on their case hard.

See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.
John 3:16!