ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library

2010-01-02 11:30:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 21:59:44 +0530
Hello Howard,

Yes i received a lot of messages " cant find tapes in slot". I just received
a mail from local system admin saying IBM did some intervention on the
library for installing liocenses and i suspect that may have caused some
malfunctioning in library which is unable to find the tapes which were
already present.

--
Best Regards
Ashish Sharma