ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library

2010-01-02 09:39:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] unexpected result from audit library
From: ashish sharma <ashishsharma44 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 20:08:36 +0530
Hello Richards and Howard,

The paths are ok, as i can run  migration and i used checkin libvolume
command and it works fine. The only concern is the volumes which are
containing data and are in unavailable status in library. I can update the
volume status to readwrite but there is no use ,as i cant do any operation
with volume as library does not know about it.
  I have used the library GUI and i can see that volumes are still inside
the library. The same condition is occuring with my two library managers in
the same site. At present i have used checkin libv command to make some
scratch available so that backups dont fail again but i am concerned about
the already backed up data.

--
Best Regards
Ashish Sharma