ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM bureaucracy strikes again

2009-12-22 09:57:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM bureaucracy strikes again
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:56:31 -0500
Yet another change.  Every time they "improve" things, they make it harder for
us to find the same information we used to be able to get at.

I'll give this a try before passing judgement.  It looks like they are going to
a portal model where you can customize your own experience.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521