ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.2.0 watch-for - EVENTS.SQL table/admin/select problems

2009-12-21 10:57:38
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1.2.0 watch-for - EVENTS.SQL table/admin/select problems
From: Stephan Boldt <stephan.boldt+adsm-l AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:55:21 +0100
Hello,

I had exactly the same problem since upgrading to 6.1.2.1. Today, I upgraded
to 6.1.3.0 but it the problem still persisted. Following Jörg's hints I also
"reactivated" report creation successfully. Thanks to Jörg for sharing your
expirience!

That's definitly an annoying bug in TSM...

kind regards an happy holidays,
Stephan