ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.x DB and hardware replication

2009-12-17 00:54:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.x DB and hardware replication
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 08:53:41 +0300
I think a combination of Metro Mirror and Remote Copy can do the work. It
means, you can mirror TSM database to the shorter distance by Metro Mirror and
use long distance Remote Copy at appropriate time. It is a little bit
complicated, but it should work properly.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email