ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP SQL connection error

2009-12-16 14:23:13
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL connection error
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:22:29 -0800
Hi list,

I´ve installed TDP for SQL 5.5.1 on a Windows 2008 Server with Microsoft SQL
Server 2008. I am getting the error below when trying to connect the TDP for
SQL agent using thetdpsqlc query SQL command:

C:\Program Files\Tivoli\TSM\TDPSql>tdpsqlc query SQL

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Databases:
Data Protection for Microsoft SQL Server
Version 5, Release 5, Level 0.0
(C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1997, 2007. All rights reserved.

Connecting to SQL Server, please wait...

ACO5422E Received the following from the MS SQL server:
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo, Version=9.0.242.0,
Culture=neutral, Public
KeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find
the file specified.

The tdpsqlc query tsm command connnects to the TSM Server without errors.

I´ve already searched the Microsoft website and instaleld the Microsoft SQL
Server 2008 Management Objects package.....but the error remains.....

Mario