ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Netware restore problem/question

2009-12-16 14:18:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Netware restore problem/question
From: Bill Boyer <bjdboyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:18:02 -0500
Netware 6.0 server running TSM client 5.2.5.

The user is using the web client to restore some files in a directory. That
directory is not shown/listed. Even using the show active/inactive option.
Looking in the dsmsched.log file, I can see that files are actively being
backed up from that directory as current as of last night.

I think my question is.will the TSM web client only display
directories/files that the current user can restore based on permission? And
is the web client using the saved (NWPFILE) information?

TIA,
Bill Boyer