ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Support for Exchange 2010?

2009-12-10 12:38:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Support for Exchange 2010?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:34:33 +0100
Hi Wanda,
I can't tell you to much about the TDP. But you need to wait long time for a
working TDP for Exchange 2010.
It is so much new in Exchange 2010 so it will take a time for IBM dev. team to
get the TDP working with everything.

My guess it that you need to wait until end of June 2010 until we will see a
good version of TDP for Exchange 2010.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms