ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 De-dupe + NDMP

2009-12-03 12:54:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 De-dupe + NDMP
From: "Brian P. Boyd" <boydbria AT DUKE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:53:27 -0500
It was strange when I first looked at it, but the Disk Pool was the
non-deduplicated pool the nightly backups goto and then it is migrated
to the FILEPOOL in which de-dupe is enabled.

Unfortunately we are not getting the de-dupe results we were
expecting.  This holds true for our normal servers as well.

Thanks,
Brian