ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] C:\windows\assembly exclude ????

2009-12-03 08:17:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] C:\windows\assembly exclude ????
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 14:16:24 +0100
Hi,

I don't know Win2008, but is this assembly directory by any change part of the
system state/opject or something part of the back-up?

With 2003 and other versions, if there was an operating system excludes most of
the time you could found it being part of the system state/object back-up. In
the other case, if MS does exclude it from back-up its probably not needed for
the restore anyways

Regards,

Karel