ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: Batch file question

2009-12-01 13:28:48
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: Batch file question
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:24:56 +0100
Hi Andrew,
Are you going to do the installation over a remote Windows/Samba share?
In Windows can you use following command.

NET USE X: \\SERVER.DNS.NAME\SHARE /USER:DOMAIN\USER  PASSWORD

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms