ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Sybase hot-backup under itanium client

2009-11-30 18:43:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Sybase hot-backup under itanium client
From: andres_cl <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:38:14 -0500
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie here so please excuse my stupid question. I've been searching in
the IBM.com site but couldn't find anything straight. I found however, an excel
spreadsheet ((October09-Tivoli-Platform-Support-Matrix-1.xls) ) where one can
do a search and under tab "OS Support" at GJ657 the junction for Sybase under
Itanium for Tivoli Manager for Sybase has nothing.

Does it mean that TSM has nothing to do with Sybase under Itanium? If so, what
other backup platform would you suggest to try?

Thanks in advance,
- Andres.