ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Reclamation Processing won't start

2009-11-23 14:37:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Reclamation Processing won't start
From: Maura Adams <Maura.Adams AT BC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:36:27 -0500
We recently upgraded our tape drives.  I have verified that the new
device class has a sufficient # of mount points, we have plenty of
scratch volumes assigned to the tape pool.  I run a query and see where
we have 36 possible tape returns running reclamation at 99%.  I also
verified volumes were in readw status.
I manually adjust the stg pool to desired reclamation value and nothing
happens.  No error message ................ no mention of reclamation in
the actlog ....... zippo.  Tried both an onsite tape pool and offsite
copypool.  Frustrating.   What am I missing?

thanks,