ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers

2009-11-20 09:23:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:21:01 -0500
Hi Zoltan,

This latest issue you point out with PASSWORDACCESS PROMPT and the "TSM
Login" dialog is not new in TSM 6.1.2; it also exists in TSM 6.1.0. APAR
IC64741 has been opened for this. Note that in 6.1.0, the pop-up message
you see after pressing "Cancel" just says "Operation stopped by
user" (probably because of IC61768), but otherwise it exhibits the same
behavior.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/19/2009
07:47:56 PM: