ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers

2009-11-19 19:50:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 19:47:56 -0500
Confirmed on 6.1.2.0 fixing the options issue. However, I discovered a new "issue" with 6.1.2.0.

This test node does not use "passwordaccess generate".  So when I first got the login prompt:

I clicked CANCEL and get this interesting error:

and when I click on the "More Information" I get:

Virtual Server?

This is consistently repeatable!

I will look into a PMR.