ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and Windows7

2009-11-19 10:25:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM and Windows7
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 10:24:06 -0500
Go to the link in my sig (which I recommend bookmarking), click "Client
requirements", then locate the client requirements page for Microsoft
Windows. That will tell you which Windows operating system are supported
and with which client levels.

>From the link in my sig, do a search on:

   client server compatibility

and you will find a document that describes which client and server
versions are supported with each other.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/19/2009
10:18:42 AM: