ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Client backup activity

2009-11-17 02:16:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Client backup activity
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 23:45:09 -0600
Servergraph.  Great reporting & trending utility.  You could create your
own, more than likely, if a report doesn't already exist.

"Haberstroh, Debbie (IT)" <HABERDE AT VOUGHTAIRCRAFT DOT COM> wrote:

Hello all,

I have been asked to identify the client backups that are not completing
in the backup window.  Is anyone currently tracking this type of data,
objects inspected, objects backed up, elapsed time etc, and if so how are
you doing it?  Once I gather this I will need to compile it into some type
of chart form.

We have (3) TSM 5.5 servers on AIX5.3 with several hundred clients and I
am looking for something that will enable me to quickly gather and report
on these stats.  Thanks.

Debbie Haberstroh
Server Administration