ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SQL question

2009-11-03 16:35:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SQL question
From: Fred Johanson <Fred AT UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:30:23 -0600
Steve, Remco,

Thanks for the help.  I had to tweak some, but between Friday afternoon and
Monday morning, 2 of us came up with some reasonable appearing numbers.  They
were delivered to management with the caveat that al such counts become
obsolete within hours due to Migration and Reclamation.  This basic fact made
no impression on management, which is, I suppose, why they're management.  So
such counts will become a regular task, maybe monthly, maybe quarterly.

Fred Johanson
TSM Administrator
University of Chicago

773-702-8464