ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Repeat email?

2009-10-29 22:25:24
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Repeat email?
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:24:14 -0700
Getting them all day here too.
Geoff
TwoThumbs BB......

----- Original Message -----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>
Sent: Thu Oct 29 19:14:02 2009
Subject: Repeat email?

Is anyone else getting this email many times today
about a Michael Stahlberg of IBM account being deleted?

I've gotten at least a dozen times today from ADSM.

It's like an AUTO reply to my message and I haven't sent any
in several days.

David Longo

#####################################
This message is for the named person's use only.  It may
contain private, proprietary, or legally privileged information.
No privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you
receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it,
and notify the sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you
are not the intended recipient.  Health First reserves the right to
monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views
or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
individual sender, except (1) where the message states such views
or opinions are on behalf of a particular entity;  and (2) the sender
is authorized by the entity to give such views or opinions.