ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1: Can I remove the log mirror?

2009-10-28 09:35:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1: Can I remove the log mirror?
From: Nicholas Rodolfich <NRodolfich AT CMAONTHEWEB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:32:43 -0500
Hi Wanda,

I was told by TSM support when I was enjoying the NUMLOGSPAN episode  that
the log on/off is controlled by the entries in the opt file. You would add
a log mirror the same way. They stated that if your storage for your logs
is protected (RAID for instance) that there was no need to mirror the logs.

Regards,

Nicholas Rodolfich

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/28/2009
12:21:04 AM: