ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FTP Site

2009-10-27 11:50:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FTP Site
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:49:51 -0400
I have always gone to FTP:    service.boulder.ibm.com

From:
"Gretchen L. Thiele" <gretchen AT PRINCETON DOT EDU>
To:
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:
10/27/2009 11:25 AM
Re: [ADSM-L] IBM FTP Site
Sent by:

Which site are you using? I had problems with ftp.software.ibm.com
last week and went back to index.storsys.ibm.com which I can get to
this morning.

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University