ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] OES Linus cluster question

2009-10-26 03:45:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] OES Linus cluster question
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:43:02 +0300
Hello Robert,

You need to create dedicated TSM Scheduler for Node_Cluster using
/media/nss/APPS/tivoli/cluster.opt with "clusternode yes" and put TSM Scheduler
service into the same resource group.

MS Cluster will start/stop TSM Scheduler during failover operation (stop on
inactive node and start on active node). So you can run backups/restores in any
case and it does not matter where resource group is.

Regards,

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email