ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Date, time and number format

2009-10-14 16:26:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Date, time and number format
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:11:46 +0300
Hello Remco,
It is very interesting discussion.
I would like to mention next facts:
1) dsmserv.opt for TSM 5.5.3 and TSM 6.1.2 (AIX 5.3) contains

DATEFORMAT  ( available on z/OS only )
TIMEFORMAT  ( available on z/OS only )

NUMBERFORMAT  ( available on z/OS only )

2) command SETOPT does not support these parameters in the both TSM 5.5.3 and
6.1.2;

3) TSM 5.5.3 has these parameters in table OPTIONS, but TSM 6.1.2 does not have
them at all.

Regards,

Grigori